We are closely following the evolution of the COVID-19 PANDEMIC and have devised protocols to keep all of our patients safe. Although there is an immense amount of unknowns about the disease, as New Yorkers, we know what has worked to keep our numbers in a downward trajectory. Face coverings, social distancing and increase hygiene practices (i.e. sanitizing hands regularly, not touching face) have worked. We will apply these principles when you visit our office.
We will implement social distancing protocols when arriving for your appointment. It will consist of the following:
- ARRIVE IN YOUR VEHICLE AND REMAIN INSIDE IN THE PARKING LOT.
- WAIT FOR ATTENDANT TO CHECK YOU IN. IF THERE IS NO ATTENDANT TO GREET YOU, PLEASE CALL FROM YOUR VEHICLE TO TELL US THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED.
- CO-PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME.
- PLEASE WEAR MASK DURING ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OUR STAFF
- WE WILL CALL AND/OR DIRECT YOU INWARD WHEN WE ARE READY TO SEAT YOU.
- ONLY THE PATIENT WILL BE ALLOWED IN.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU NEED TO WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM, YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO DO SO. ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON EITHER END OF THE WAITING ROOM ARE ALLOWED TO SIT.
**FACE COVERING ARE ON AT ALL TIMES WHEN ENTERING AND EXITING THE OFFICE**
**AS YOU ENTER AND EXIT THE OFFICE, USE HAND SANITIZER LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE OFFICE **
Piermont Dental and Staff